Monday 25 July 2016

Jane The Virgin

Hello,

Картинка с тегом «janethevirgin, ginarodriguez, and jane»


Today I want to tell you about, I think, my favourite TV show in this summer. It's JANE THE VIRGIN. I want to tell you about it because is is not such "type" of series that I usually watch. It's more brazilian series a.k.a TELENOVELA than I've thought although I always think that I hate brazilian series but this one makes me think that it is the best series ever.

There are many funny moments, a little bit of detective and much love. The story is about Jane. Jane is a virgin. Pregnant virgin. That's how it starts. The doctor by mistake instead of the usual inspection procedure artificially inseminates our maid.

Картинка с тегом «gif, pregnant, and sex»

Abortion is not a solution for Catholic girls to keep the baby was not an option, then appear the father of the unborn child with his wife, which was intended for the inseminates, a bunch of relatives, mobsters, aristocrats and admirers of the latter-day cult of the virgin mother. In short, the wheel is turning.

The action develops rapidly, the plot throws wild, but at the same time is fairly standard for the genre of pranks and even the VoiceOver of the commentator sometimes has no time to explain to the viewer what is happening but it very helps to understand everything what happens.

Картинка с тегом «beautiful, beauty, and britney spears»

I know that I should tell you about plot but really i don't know what to say you without spoilering because it moves so fast and sometimes I think that one episode is like a whole movie. It still makes me watch it all day and night long.

I say one thing to you is you should watch it. It is really amazing. Every detail is well thought. I am in love with emojies, hashtags and unexpected plot twists.

I have some concerns about the series. Two seasons of great show are awesome but if they are seven or eight seasons it can turn into slime, with no interest.

Jane: Mom, I had a dream.
Xiomara: Like the Martin Luther King kind of thing?
Jane: No, like the sex dream kind of thing.

Картинка с тегом «jane, rafael, and jane the virgin»

Life is full of tough moments, you have to fight for what you want.

Ok, I'm going to tweet my 6.3 million followers with the hashtag #PleaseFindJane.

Between you and me, I would like to declare myself #TeamMichael. But, first and foremost, I must remain #TeamJane. That means I must encourage you to #Moveon.

Картинка с тегом «jane the virgin and gif»

Rogelio: You are amazing. 
Xo: No you are.
Rogelio: I know.

Картинка с тегом «gif, jane the virgin, and rogelio de la vega»

 Be Cool and Have Fun,
 Darie

No comments:

Post a Comment