Monday 12 September 2016

My Favourite Movies with COLIN FIRTH

Hello,

Картинка с тегом «Colin Firth, darcy, and pride and prejudice»

Before the release of the new part of Bridget Jones, I decided to remember all of my favourite movies with the lovely Colin Firth.

Let's start with Pride and Prejudice, in which Colin played the role of Mr. Darcy. I love this series. I think this is one of the best love story on par with Gone With The Wind.




Not to mention the Bridget Jones's Diary, where Colin Firth played Mr. Darcy, but more modern. I think it was the first movie I watched with him. And from that moment I think he is one of the most popular and versatile actor.





The King's Speech
is a historical film about king George VI, who suffer from stuttering, and who was played by Firth. A very strong film that all can change if you do something to prevent. In this role Colin Firth got his Oscar.




Kingsman: the Secret service. This film confirms that Colin Firth is a brilliant actor. The film differs from many of his films, especially therefore it was based on the comics.




Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is the film in the genre of a detective, telling the story of finding the spy, who is important person in the government and merges all the information. Although the main role is played by Gary Oldman, Colin Firth played here a no less important role.





I think many of the famous novel by Oscar Wilde "The Picture of Dorian Gray", film Dorian Gray based on this novel. The book definitely captivated me, but not the same can be said about the film. But Colin Firth has done a fine job with his role, playing Lord Henry Wotton, who had a huge influence on Dorian Gray





 Be Cool and Have Fun, 
Darie

No comments:

Post a Comment