Monday 5 September 2016

Top Movies For Atumn

Hello, 


Картинка с тегом «autumn, fall, and leaves»

Autumn is time to make a list of movies that I want to watch. That the reason why I make the article. There will be new movies that will be released the fall and, also, old movies that I always want to watch but I didn't have enough time. 

Start with Bridget Jones's Baby. I'm in love with Bridget Jones and of course I'm going to see the third part of my favourite movie of all time. Moreover it took twelve years to make another movie and I must to watch it.

Another one is It's a wonderful life. I know it's a christmas movie but I can't wait to watch the most incredible and magical film of all time.


Картинка с тегом «beautiful, gif, and vintage»

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I sure it's the most anticipated film of fall. It gives us one more chance to get a feel of our beloved magic world. I'm so exciting. 


Картинка с тегом «amazing, fans, and awesome»Картинка с тегом «awesome, jump, and beautiful»

To Have and Have Not and Casablanca are in my list too. Just to know more about iconic movies of all time. 


Картинка с тегом «love, quote, and Casablanca»

Doctor Strange is responsible for superhero movies this fall. I am absolutely delighted with cast: Benedict "where is my Sherlock" Cumberbatch, Tilda "amazing" Swinton and  Mads "Hannibal" Mikkelsen.


Картинка с тегом «Avengers, Marvel, and gif»

West Side Story is musical I want to watch about a year. 


Картинка с тегом «west side story»

Allied and Keeping Up with the Joneses are responsible for spy movies. One is drama and one is comedy.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is here because of Tim Burton, my favourite director.


 Be Cool and Have Fun, 
Darie
Картинка с тегом «autumn, coffee, and cuddle»

No comments:

Post a Comment