Monday 14 September 2015

Kingsman:The Secret Service

Hello, 



Today I want to tell you about the awesome movie is Kingsman: The Secret Service. The movie shows us story about Eggsy (Taron Egerton), who became a spy and his mentor,Harry Hart, (Сolin Firth) who helped him.



The large number of weapons and a good suit is surprising in the film. Though the film is similar to all the spy movies, it has been compared with Bond, but it's still there in this movie is something special that makes it stand out among others.

kingsman animated GIF




The protagonist is an ordinary guy, dropped out, committing petty crimes. He was arrested for stealing a car (My favourite scene in the movie). Harry Hart pulled Eggsy out of prison. He tells Eggsy that Kingsman are looking for a new man who could become a spy. So begins an incredible Eggsy's adventure.

Quotes

When I was a kid, that was my dream job—gentleman spy.



I’ve never met a tailor before, but I know you ain’t one.



How deep does this fuckin' elevator go?


 If I save you, will you kiss me? I always wanted to kiss a princess


movie wink British fangiling taron egerton kingsman Eggsy

Sorry, Love. Gotta save the world.



Harry Hart helps and guides Eggsy in his difficult task. Galahad knew his father, and together they were on a mission. Father Eggsy saved Galahad and Harry feel the guilt.


Quotes 


Huge IQ, great performance in the marines, but ya gave up.


Are we going to stand around here all day or are we going to fight?


Sorry about that, needed to let off a little steam.


Kingsman | via Tumblr

Manners maketh man. Do you know what that means? Then let me teach you a lesson. 


Now do your very best impersonation of a German aristocrat's formal greeting. 




Goodbye
 Sincerely yours, 
Darie


No comments:

Post a Comment