Tuesday 28 July 2015

Doctor Who *2 [Tenth Doctor]

Hello,
Today I want to tell you about The Tenth Doctor and his companions.


David Tennant



Tenth Doctor

At the beginning of the second season Doctor he lost his arm. At the beginning of the third - a woman in a wedding dress materialises in his ship. At the beginning of the fourth - Titanic crashes into the TARDIS and this is just the beginning.


That's my dream

The Tenth Doctor generally displays a light-hearted, talkative, easy-going, witty, and cheeky manner, but nurses profound anger, regret, and vulnerability. He’s a smart, handsome man, with a lot of charisma, but an easily broken heart. Trust me, I'm the Doctor | via Tumblr

Doctor's favourite phrase is Allons-y


Trust me, I'm the Doctor

How he looks like
the Tenth Doctor occasionally wears a dark blue shirt with that brown suit, or a burgundy shirt with the blue suit. Tie – something thinnish, dark and not over-patterned. Jacket – a billowing tan overcoat. Boots – Converse. And of course,  the psychic paper, the glasses, his old blue sonic screwdriver.


Ten ♡

Quotes

Always bring a banana to a party, Rose. Bananas are good


Trust me, I'm the Doctor | via Tumblr

It's not that I'm an innocent. I've taken lives. I got worse, I got clever. Manipulated people into taking their own. Sometimes, I think a Time Lord lives too long.


just imagine, you're walking in the street, you look up and then you see him

Everyone has nightmares; even big scary monsters from under the bed have nightmares.


Trust me, I'm the Doctor | via Tumblr

For a long time now, I thought I was just a survivor, but I'm not. I'm the winner! That's who I am: the Time Lord Victorious!


Trust me, I'm the Doctor | via Tumblr

No second chances. I'm that sort of a man.


Untitled

I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?


Companions

The Tenth Doctor has a three companions.
The first is obviously Rosa Tyler. I've already written about her in the first part Doctor Who about The Ninth Doctor.


Trust me, I'm the Doctor

The first nineteen years of my life, nothing happened. And then I met a man called the Doctor.


Untitled

Martha Jones


Trust me, I'm the Doctor | via Tumblr

Studying for her doctorate in medicine, Martha Jones was inside Royal Hope Hospital when it was transported to the moon. When the Doctor was captured by the Master, Martha travelled the world telling his story of resistance.


.

What else have you got? A laser spanner?


Tumblr

He never stops. He never stays. He never asks to be thanked. But I've seen him, I know him... I love him... And I know what he can do.


I don't know why everyone hate her, she was an incredible companion

All this time and you're still full of surprises!


The Doctor | via Tumblr

I can't just be a passenger anymore

Donna Noble


Tumblr

She's my favourite Doctor's companion. Donna found herself transported aboard the TARDIS as she was walking down the aisle on her wedding day. Fortunately, the Doctor saved her from marrying Lance – who’d made a deal with the Empress of the Racnoss. 


yeah and no

Oi! Watch it, spaceman!


journeys end | Tumblr

I bloody love you!



Don't be so daft. I'm nothing special.


Trust me, I'm the Doctor | via Tumblr

How could I ever go back to normal life after seeing this? I'm going to travel with that man forever.

My favourite episodes

"The Girl in the Fireplace" - season 2 episode 4


the girl in the fireplace | Tumblr

"Rise of the Cybermen" -  season 2 episode 5


Karma Plus, Doctor Who episode posters→ Rise of the Cybermen...

"Love & Monsters" - season 2 episode 11



"The Runaway Bride" - season 3 episode 1


donna noble | Tumblr

"Smith and Jones" - season 3 episode 2


«tenth | martha»

"The Shakespeare Code" - season 3 episode 3


Untitled

"Gridlock" - season 3 episode 4
"Blink" - season 3 episode 11


Trust me, I'm the Doctor | via Tumblr

"Utopia", "The Sound of Drums" and "Last of the Time Lords" - season 3 episodes 12, 13, 14


Google Image Result for http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/8806175780/1/tumblr_lpremagFzF1qlrh8r

"Voyage of the Damned" - season 4 episode 1


Voyage of the damned

"Partners in Crime" - season 4 episode 2 (adipose are so cute)


Partners in crime

"The Doctor's Daughter" - season 4 episode 6



"Silence in the Library"  - season 4 episode 8 ( The first appearance River Song  shh spoiler)


Silence in the library •

"Turn Left" - season 4 episode 11


Turn left•


 Sincerely yours,
Darie

(1) Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment