Thursday 28 July 2016

July Inspiration

Hello,

Картинка с тегом «gif, july, and summer»

July ends and August is getting closer and closer. So, I decided to tell you about differnet things which inspired me in July. I think that it was important month because the exams finally passed and you can just relax and understand what you want to do and finally did some things that you wanted to the year but you didn't have enough time. In July I've read some books and watched films that I want to read and watch for so long. Of course I've found excellent music and musicians. I want to tell you every inspiring things in July. Welcome!


Let's start with MOVIES.

In this month I decided to know better Quentin Tarantino's movies. I've written about Hateful Eight but also I've watched Inglourious Basterds, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. I want to say that Inglourious Basterds is my favourite Tarantino's movies. I didn't expect that it would be some amazing. I hope that I will watch other his movies and know well any other director.

Картинка с тегом «art, gif, and quentin tarantino»

Also I watched Horrible Bosses 2; Wanted with Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy; a very interesting story about God and his family which live in Brussels - The Brand New Testament (Le Tout Nouveau Testament)Rabbit Without Ears (Keinohrhasen) with Til Schweiger; The Three Musketeers.


SERIES.

Картинка с тегом «cast, gif, and jane the virgin»

I've said it once and I said it again I'm in love with Jane the Virgin. I'm looking for the next season.

BOOKS.

Картинка с тегом «fashion, confessions of a shopaholic, and ny»

In the beginning of month I've told you about book of shopaholic is SHOPAHOLIC ABROAD. It's the secong book in the series and after that I decided to read the first one (why not) is The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic or Confessions of a Shopaholic. It's incredible about (if you didn't guess) shopaholic. Let me introduce - Rebecca Bloomwood and she adores to go shopping and she has a "little" problem with debt. I think you know the book becouse of film Confessions of a Shopaholic with Isla Fisher and Hugh Dancy.

The other book is 1984. It's so undescribable book but it's very impressed me. The events described in the book seems so close and so far away, so true and false at the same time. All I can say is you should read it.


MUSIC





 Be Cool and Have Fun,
 Darie
Картинка с тегом «memories, grunge, and quote»

No comments:

Post a Comment