Saturday 23 July 2016

Music For Cars Playlist. Music For a Road

Hello,

Картинка с тегом «california, car, and driving»


Recelntly, I've taken a little trip to the sea in the car. You know I always make some playlist for travelling, so I did this again, and while we were going I've decided to make some playlist for you. You can add these songs in your car-playlist or road-playlist. Write in the comments your favourite song which you like to listen while you're travelling.

Honestly, song by TWENTY ONE PILOTS inspired me to write the arcticle. It is CAR RADIO. In case if you're sitting in silence



Another song is also performed by Twenty One Pilots is RIDE. Take time to travell


How often do you have feelings that you want hide somewhere, leave this town\city\country? Please underline as appropriate


When I hear this song I just want to get into a car and drive away. Just road and me and, of course, the song


All HASEY do is DRIVE. She does it perfectly



The perfect song for the Cars. The perfect song for your road trip. 



With song like this you can go anywhere. ANYWHERE




 Be Cool and Have Fun,
 Darie
Картинка с тегом «attitude, gum, and car»

No comments:

Post a Comment