Sunday 3 July 2016

Shopaholic Abroad {Shopaholic Takes Manhattan}

Hello, 



I finally understood that it is already summer. I could not just relax because of exams and such things. When it was all over, I realized that I for long time didn't read anything. And I decided to start July with an amazing and relaxing book about a young and beautiful girl who has a "small" shopping addiction. Let me introduce Rebecca Bloomwood. But before we start I want to tell that it is the first book I've read in the Shopaholic series. This is the first book that caught my eye. I've seen the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and think: "why not read the book". Actually, it's the second book in series but I wasn't lost in guess about what's going on. So I think you can start reading from any book that you liked.

Картинка с тегом «shoes, shopaholic, and shopping»

But back to Rebecca. She has a perfect boyfriend Luke and amazing job on television but because of her addiction she also has some troubles with her high debts. Well deal with these debts, being one-up on envious, she gets an offer from Luke to move to America, and anywhere else but New York. And we all know that New York is a paradise for a shopaholic. Shops, shops, shops. Everywhere. How can you resist?

Картинка с тегом «amazing, ny, and shops»Картинка с тегом «beautiful, city, and new york»

Becca decided to see the city, a three-hour tour of the city, but after 20 minutes she was already in the store. The Guggenheim Museum was exchanged on the sale. Although the girl tried to control myself. A website that advertises all the sales in New York just won her heart. But the debts are always on the alert.

Картинка с тегом «Louis Vuitton, shop, and store»

But this time the debt didn't just hit the financial position of our heroine, but also destroyed her reputation of a financial consultant (as person can give tips for Finance if he has a huge debt), broke the relationship and humiliated her to the world.

Картинка с тегом «fashion, isla fisher, and movie»

A girl like Rebecca can't just give up, she will be able to solve all the problems, even if she has nothing left. And in the end she'll find her true calling.

QUOTES

“It's a big step, moving to a new city, especially a city as extreme as New York. It's not the same as London..."
"I know," I nod. "You have to get your nails done.” 

“Visiting any shop for the first time is exciting. There's always that buzz as you push open the door; that hope; that belief - that this is going to be the shop of all shops, which will bring you everything you ever wanted, at magically low prices.” 

“The whole point about T-shirts is you choose them in the morning according to your mood, like crystals, or aromatherapy oils.” 

“What is it about shoes? I mean, I like most kind of clothes, but a fabulous pair of shoes can just reduce me to jelly. Sometimes, when no-one else is at home, I open my wardrobe and just stare at all my pairs of shoes, like some mad collector. And once I lined them all up on my bed and took a photograph of them. Which might seem a bit weird, but I thought, I've got loads of photos of people I don't really like, so why not take one of something I love?” 

I think that it's absolutely easy, sparkling, with air bubbles story.
Beautiful, sweet, full of an indescribable charm and fascination. Never better, when one of the characters in the book something similar. And Rebecca Bloomwood - like the majority of girls and women. Only a few do not feel the joy when you buy any items. Only a few don't like to go shopping. Only a few do not want to buy almost the entire range of any store. Someone loves to buy the products, someone who loves bookstores, someone is willing to buy the whole store of their favourite brand.

Картинка с тегом «movie, dress, and shopaholic»

I recommend you to read the book as literature easy to relax and start with the first part, which I am going to read. Have fun!



 Be cool and Have fun,
 Darie
Картинка с тегом «avenue, life, and awsome»

No comments:

Post a Comment