Monday 20 June 2016

Summer Playlist

Hello,

Картинка с тегом «beach, perfect, and colors»

I'm so exciting about this summer although it's raining but summer is always cool. It is a new step in my life and I hope this summer changes my life. I think that every season has its soundtrack. So I wish you will find a magic song of your summer. If you don't have new songs in your playlist so I have some for you. 


The first is GALANTIS. Their songs so energetic, dynamic and inspiring. I have found them recently and already in love.

No Money




Runaway (U & I)




I wanna run away,
Anywhere out this place

Also, these songs you can add in your playlist for summer trip.

Another one is SIDALA with SWEET LOVIN'. This song makes me dance.




Not so active but still magical OCEAN DRIVE by DUKE DUMONT.




And course I can not miss JENNIFER LOPEZ's amazing song


The one of my favoutite NICKI MINAJ's songs VA VA VOOM




Well, what's summer without discos? Or PANIC! AT THE DISCO with DON'T THREATEN WITH A GOOD TIME




Very confident and inspiring MEGHAN TRAINOR with her song ME TOO




No words, just dance.


CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!




SIA wins my heart over and over again. And CHEAP THRILLS is no exception.




I don't know what to say about this song. The best music video I've ever seen. 




The song is a masterpiece


And last but not least JESS GLYNNE with her fantastic song AIN'T GOT FAR TO GO





Be cool and have fun
Goodbye
Картинка с тегом «blue eyes, cat, and cute»

No comments:

Post a Comment