Wednesday 22 June 2016

NOW YOU SEE ME 2 [The Magic of Movie]

Hello, 



Картинка с тегом «2, amazing, and awesome»


I want to  tell you about the magical movie. It is so fantastic. I love illusions, hope you too, and the film makes me feel like a child in the circus. I have already written about the first part, you can watch it. I liked the first film and I am in love with the second one but I really need more tricks.


Were all the same the four horsemen, but the lovely Isla Fisher was replaced by a no less beautiful Lizzy Caplan. It did not spoil the film itself, but rather added a bit of humor and a love story into the plot.


Картинка с тегом «jesse eisenberg, nysm, and magic»

J. Daniel Atlas: We are going out with a show people will never forget.

The other three horsemen: Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, all the same amazing. There's no doubt about it. The cast consists simply of actors, whose names we know for a long time and I have no doubt in their professionalism. This Daniel Radcliffe and Morgan Freeman, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Caine.

But the main thing in this film, the magic that the filmmakers were trying to surprise us and something they really managed. The tricks became more complex, more entertaining, more humorous and in more exciting! In the first part of the movie I could not wait for magic, tricks was the less. My favorite scene with the card is just amazing and fantastic. But there are small flaws: the Tricks and illusions that are created in the course of the strip are dazzling, but some of them look too unrealistic that look just expensive special effects. (That's what I call movie magic)

Картинка с тегом «gif, jesse eisenberg, and nysm»

Now to the plot. Since the events of the 1st film was the year that "The Horsemen" had no business hiding in the shadows. Finally, the Eye gives them a job. But not everything goes according to plan, and starts a chain of events that the voltage did not concede the first part. Corporate humor, plot twists of varying degrees of surprise, shocking magic tricks — all this to my relief was still available. The plot keeps in suspense from the beginning to the closing credits. Someone called its stupid, a lot of logical flaws. But I do not agree — the motivation of each character convincingly spelled out and is not disturbed in the course of the film.

I got the pleasure of viewing, I recommend anyone who wants to have a good time. The last openly alludes to the third part, and I of course will wait. I hope that the creators got some ideas for the new movie, because I don't want it ruined in the pursuit of money.



Be Cool and Have Fun
And always remember the closer you look the less you see,
Darie
Картинка с тегом «daniel radcliffe and now you see me 2»

No comments:

Post a Comment