Sunday 28 June 2015

GLEE(Favorite songs)[1]

Hello,

Love wins

 6 season Glee was the final. And today I want to remeber and show you my favorite songs of each characters. It's a first part.



Rachel Berry(Lea Michele)

💖

Go your own way




You can go your own way,
Go your own way.
You can call it another lonely day

Wake Me Up



So wake me up when it's all over

When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost



Mercedes Jones (Amber Riley)

Untitled

Bust your windows





I bust the windows out ya car
You know I did it cuz I left my mark
Wrote my initials with the crowbar
And then I drove off into the dark



Someday We'll Be Together





Someday we'll be together
Say, say, say it again
Someday we'll be together
Oh, yeah, oh yeah

Finn Hudson  (Cory Monteith)

(20) Tumblr

Hello, I love you


Hello,
I love you
Won't you tell me your name



 I can't fight this feeling 





Even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight.
You're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's night.
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might.



Artie Abrams (Kevin McHale)

Untitled

Pony




If your horny, let's do it
Ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it



Dancing with myself







Well I wait so long
For my love vibration
And I'm dancing with myself



Quinn Fabray  (Dianna Agron)

💚

Never can say goodbye


I never can say goodbye boy
I got to have you
I never can say goodbye to you


It's a Man's Man's Man's World



This is a man's, man's, man's world
But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl



Santana Lopez (Naya Rivera)

(46) Tumblr

Mine




You made a rebel
Of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

Girl on fire




Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way



Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss)

(3) Tumblr

Cough syrup




To some fortune that I should have found by now
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down, come down.


It's time




              It's time to begin,
Isn't it
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Oh, don't you understand
I'm never changing who I am


Mike Chang  (Harry Shum, Jr.)

Tike

Cool

Stay loose, boy
Breeze it
Buzz it
Easy does it


L-O-V-E


L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone



Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer)

Untitled

As if we never said goodbye

Feel the early morning madness

Feel the magic in the making
Why, everything's as if we never said goodbye



I have nothing


I won't hold it back again, 
this passion inside
I can't run from myself, 
there's nowhere to hide.



Tina Cohen-Chan (Jenna Ushkowitz)

Tina

Because you loved me




You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see




Hung up





Time goes by so slowly for those who wait
No time to hesitate
Those who run seem to have all the fun





Sam Evans (Chord Overstreet)

💛💛💛


(They Long to Be) Close to You






Why do stars fall down from the sky

Every time you walk by

Just like me, they long to be

Close to you



Baby



Oh, for you I would have done whatever,

and I just can’t believe we aint together

and I wanna play it cool the thought of losing you




Brittany S. Pierce  (Heather Morris)

brittana - Cerca con Google

My сup


In the middle of the night, I'm in bed alone
Don't care if you're glass, paper, styrofoam
When I need some water, baby

Gimme More


Everytime they turn the lights down
Just wanna go that extra mile for you (you you)
Public display of affection
Feel’s like no one else in the room


Noah Puckerman  (Mark Salling)

GLEE GIFS :: awwwyeahpuck.gif picture by nolakitty - Photobucket

School's Out




School's out for summer

School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces


Sweet Caroline


Hands, touching hands, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet Caroline


And what's your favoutite song?

glee  | via Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment