Tuesday 30 June 2015

GLEE[3] Duets

Hello

If you haven't seen the first and the second part

Toujours Pur


"The Lady Is a Tramp" - Noah Puckerman and Mercedes Jones









She's broke and it's ok
Hates California, it's cold and it's damp
That's why the lady is a tramp


"Sing!" - Mike Chang and Tina Cohen-Chang 


glee cute - Buscar con Google







See, I really couldn't sing
I could never really sing
What I couldn't do was...
Sing!




"One Love/People Get Ready" - Noah Puckerman and Artie Abrams


Glee





Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One Love!)

There is one question I'd really love to ask (One Heart!)
Is there a place for the hopeless sinners,
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?

"I Just Can't Stop Loving You" - Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry



New Message!





I can't live my life without you
I just get hooked on I feel we belong
My life ain't worth living if I can't be with you


"Perfect" - Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson


Untitled | via Tumblr




Pretty, pretty please
Dont you ever feel
Like you're less than
Fucking perfect



"A Boy Like That" -Santana Lopez and Rachel Berry


xx




A boy who kills cannot love,
A boy who kills has no heart.
And he's the boy who gets your love
And gets your heart.


"Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" - Wade "Unique" Adams and Marley Rose
Locked Out Of Heaven





You think I'm just too serious,
I think you're full of sh-t
My head is spinning so
(Blow me one last kiss)

"Everybody Talks" - Jake Puckerman and Kitty Wilde


I've been looking for you forever! - surroundedbydarkness.pinger.pl







Hey honey you could be my drug
You could be my new prescription
Too much could be an overdose

"I Feel Pretty" / "Unpretty" - Quinn Fabray and Rachel Berry


faberry





You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the make-up


"Baby, It's Cold Outside" - Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson


Untitled | via Tumblr





I really can't stay
- but baby it's cold outside
I've got to go away
- but baby it's cold outside

"Popular" - Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel


(1) Tumblr




POPULAR!
You're gonna be popular!
I'll teach you the proper poise,
When you talk to boys

"All About That Bass" - Mercedes Jones and Roderick



glee animated GIF




Because you know I'm
All about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble.


"Hand in My Pocket" / "I Feel the Earth Move" - Santana Lopez and Brittany Pierce

Tumblr





What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine
I've got one hand in my pocked
And the other one is giving a high five




No comments:

Post a Comment