Saturday 20 August 2016

Paper Towns [TO WATCH OR NOT TO WATCH]

Hello,

Картинка с тегом «gif, paper towns, and cara delevingne»

I've watched video with James Corden, Dave Franko and Cara Delevingne - their rap battle I decided to know more about Cara' acting skills.




That's why I'm telling you now about Paper Towns.

«It is so hard to leave — until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world».

TO WATCH

1. PLOT

The reason why plot is so good because book is good. I mean if you love John Green's books you should watch this film.

2. ATMOSPHERE

Картинка с тегом «gif, john green, and paper towns»

I like this film because it makes me feel very relax and calm but at the same time it reminds me to be positive, don't be afraid and live life to he fullest. Also, I think if this year would be your last year at school you should watch it

3. ACTORS

We could see Nat Wolff in the Fault of Our Stars and now we can see him in Paper Towns. I think he was cute and very professional. Cara Delevingne was Cara. I haven't read the book and I don't know how Margo behaves in the book but in the movie I absolutely sure Cara was amazing. I don't know why everyone says that Cara can't play, especially in the film. She was crazy, easy going, stubborn, loving the freedom like, I always think, she is in a real life.

Картинка с тегом «gif and paper towns»

"People are different when you can smell them and see them up close, you know?"

4. Ansel Elgort

Yes, he makes appearance as cameo and I was really happy to see him. I don't think that it's important reason to watch the movie if you are not a huge fan of Ensel. But it's a very pleasant moment anyway.


NOT TO WATCH

1. I didn't get a point of the film. In the beginning of the film I've thought that it could teach me something, tell something special but because of the pursuit of Margo, I lost the meaning of the film or it wasn't there

Картинка с тегом «dance, gif, and crazy»

2.  You know, the film is not perfect, it's just another product for teenagers. It doesn't surprise you but it can give you the feel of  lightness. If you need something serious it's not right kind of film.


Watch or not to watch as always you decide. If you need a relaxing movie for evening, it's a good choice. If you like the movies based on John Green's books, it's a good choice. But The Fault In Our Stars is better than Paper Towns.


 Be Cool and Have Fun,
 Darie
Картинка с тегом «ansel, dragons, and boy»

No comments:

Post a Comment