Monday 18 April 2016

Magical and fantastic songs [Playlist]

Hello,

Картинка с тегом «aesthetic, space, and anime»

Music has a lot of features. It can save you, to heal and to give us hope and the opportunity to be who we are. A beautiful song can capture the mood, emotions, or even Express a state of mind. It's not just music, it's a real, true magic.

Magic (Coldplay)



Call it magic
Or call it true
I call it magic,
When Ii'm with you.



A kind of magic (Queen)





One dream one soul one prize one goal
One golden glance of what should be
It's a kind of magic
One shaft of light that shows the way
No mortal man can win this day
It's a kind of magic





Illusion (One Direction)





No baby this is not an illusion
I've really got my heart out on my sleeve
Oh baby this is not an illusion
There's magic between you and me


Amazing (Aerosmith)





It's amazing
With the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Oh, it's amazing
When the moment arrives that you know
you'll be alright


 Fantasy (Mariah Carey)



Sweet, sweet fantasy baby
When I close my eyes you come and take me
On and on and on
It's so deep in my daydream
But it's just a sweet, sweet fantasy baby


Magic (Selena Gomez)





It's magic
You know never believe it's not so
It's magic
You know never believe it's not so


Black magic (Little Mix)





Take a sip of my secret potion
I'ma make you fall in love
For a spell that can't be broken
One drop should be enough
Boy you belong to me
I got the recipe
And it’s called black magic


Magical mystery tour (the Beatles)




Roll up for the mystery tour.
The magical mystery tour is hoping
to take you away,
Hoping to take you away.
A mystery trip.


I put a spell on you (Nina Simone)



I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
You're mine



Witchcraft (Frank Sinatra)





'cause it's witchcraft, that crazy witchcraft
And although I know it's strictly taboo
When you arouse the need in me
My heart says "Y"Yes, indeed" in me
"Proceed with what you're leadin' me to"




Goodbye
 Sincerely yours,
 Darie
Картинка с тегом «fantasy, gif, and ginny weasley»

No comments:

Post a Comment