Tuesday 11 August 2015

Doctor Who *4 [Twelfth Doctor]

Hello,


-

Today I want to tell you about the Twelfth Doctor. He's appeared in eighth season. But he's also appeared in episode “The Fires of Pompeii”.



Untitled

Twelfth Doctor appears as a grumpy, cynical, rude, and sometimes violent, but at the same time is still good and fearless man. He would fight to protect those important to him. Doctor get along with children, but he's trouble recognising people's age group and people's names "aren't his area"


Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor in “Doctor Who” Eight Season | via Tumblr


Style
He has a short grey hair. He wears a black jacket, white shirt with long collars, black sweater, black slim fit trousers  and black and polished to a high sheen boots. 

Quotes


Trust me, I'm the Doctor | via Tumblr

Kidneys! I’ve got new kidneys!


Trust me, I'm the Doctor | via Tumblr

You all sound all... English. You've all developed a fault!


Trust me, I'm the Doctor

I need, um, I need clothes. That's what I need. And a big long scarf. No. I've moved on from that. Looks stupid.


Trust me, I'm the Doctor

I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. 


Untitled | via Tumblr

This wasn't a bank heist. It never was. It was a rescue mission. For a whole species.


Trust me, I'm the Doctor

Humans. I never learn


♥♥♥ | via Tumblr

Companions


Untitled
Clara Oswin Oswald is the first and only the Twelfth Doctor's companion. But we also know her as the Eleventh Doctor's companion.Clara is a very feisty, brave, clever and warm-hearted woman, but she hasn't computer skills.  She is also very good at looking after children.


jenna

Run, you clever boy. And remember



Bubbly personality masking bossy control freak!


right in the feels | Tumblr

Be safe if you can be. But always be amazing.



I'm born, I live, I die. And always, there's the Doctor. Always I'm running to save the Doctor. Again and again and again. And he hardly ever hears me. But I've always been there. Right from the very beginning. Right from the day he started running.


Untitled

Trailer

I bet, you look forward to a very exciting new season and now I want to show you trailer of ninth season.





Goodbye
Sincerely yours,
Darie


Resize animated gif


No comments:

Post a Comment