Friday 24 July 2015

Doctor Who *1 [The Ninth Doctor]

Hello,


I ♥♥ DOCTOR WHO

Today I want to tell you about the longest sci-fi series is Doctor Who. I've finally finished watch it and I'm still under the impression. I watched the newschool series (2005-2015).I liked the Doctor, but sometimes it difficult to watch for me, cause I quickly get used to the characters. and when someone changes, I think "Oh no, I've already got used to and I love you".In the first series, I don't like the new character, but in the end I'm ready to cry when someone leaves. All of these changes, new heroes, even if you loved the old, it is worth to watch this show. I'm sure you'll like it. 



it’s bigger on the inside ;) | via Tumblr

I think I'll do a few articles about every Doctor and his companions. Let's start with the Ninth Doctor.


Christopher Eccleston ~ Ninth Doctor

When I saw the first episode I thought "What's going on?", but the End of the World and Daleks made me fell impressed and interested. 


doctor who

Unfortunately the Ninth doctor only “lived” for one season, and because of that I don’t think that Eccleston gets as much credit as he deseves.
 As befitting his more rugged, moodier behavior, the Ninth Doctor was more streetwise in his appearance than his previous selves. In deliberate contrast to the conspicuous eccentric costumes of previous Doctors, the Ninth Doctor dressed in a non-descript, informal fashion: a worn, plain black leather jacket with a dark jumper, trousers and boots. Also, unlike other Doctors, he wore his hair close cropped.
In contrast to its next incarnation, the Ninth never refuses physical strength and uses it whenever it is needed.


Untitled

The Ninth Doctor's favorite phrase is "Fantastic!"


Ninth! :)

The Doctor: Everything has its time and everything dies.


bananas are good

The Doctor: I saw the Fall of Troy! World War Five! I pushed boxes at the Boston Tea Party! Now I'm gonna die in a dungeon... [disgustedly] in Cardiff!


Ninth :)

The Doctor: Excuse me, do you mind not farting while I'm saving the world?


Air from my lungs, 1x02 :3 | via Tumblr

The DoctorThe past is another country. 1987's just the Isle of Wight.


Trust me, I'm the Doctor

The Doctor: Go to your room! Go to your room! I mean it. I'm very, very angry with you. I'm very, very cross! GO! TO! YOUR! ROOM! [The children lurch away and obey him.] I'm really glad that worked. Those would have been terrible last words.


VaniiiBoo

The Ninth Doctor had two on-screen companions during his tenure. 


I'm trying to resonate concrete

The main one being Rose Tyler, who appears in all 13 episodes of Series 1.


doctorwho: The first episode of each of the New... - Life Designed by Imagination


Rose: If you are an alien, how come you sound like you're from the north?
The Doctor: Lots of planets have a north!

end of the world | via Tumblr

Rose[to the Doctor] Every conversation with you just goes... mental. And there's no one else I can talk to. I've seen all that stuff up there, the size of it, and I can't say a word. Aliens and spaceships and things and... I'm the only person on planet Earth who knows they exist. [a large spaceship crashes into Big Ben and lands in the Thames] Oh, that's just not fair. [the Doctor laughs delightedly and pulls her toward the crash]


Flawless Billie c: 🌿 | via tumblr | via Tumblr

Rose: She slapped you!
The Doctor: Nine hundred years of time and space, and I've never been slapped by someone's mother.
Rose: Your face!
The Doctor: [defensively] It hurt!

Rose: You're so gay!


Rose Tyler ~ | via Tumblr

Rose: My mum's cooking.

The Doctor: Good. Put her on a slow heat and let her simmer!


Life Designed by Imagination

Rose: Okay, so he's vanished into thin air. Why is it always the great looking ones who do that?

Doctor: I'm making an effort not to be insulted.


john barrowman gif - Cerca con Google

Jack Harkness first appeared in "The Empty Child" and joined the TARDIS crew in "The Doctor Dances". In the last episode of the first season, "The Parting of the Ways".


Back to the place where our story begins...

Jack: You know, the last time I was sentenced to death, I ordered four Hyper Vodkas for breakfast. All a bit of a blur after that. Woke up in bed with both my executioners. Lovely couple. They stayed in touch. Can't say that about most executioners.


The TARDIS crash landed into 221B

The Doctor: You mind flirting outside?
Jack: I was just saying "hello"!

The Doctor: For you, that's flirting.


DOCTOR who

Jack: Who the hell are you?
Mickey: What do you mean, "who the hell am I"? Who the hell are you?
Jack: Captain Jack Harkness. Whatever your selling, we're not buying.

Mickey: Get out of my way!


Viewy

Female Programmer: [Jack is about to open the door to Archive 6] You're not allowed in there. [authoritatively and loudly] Archive 6 is out of bounds!

Jack: [raises two large guns; shouting] Do I look like an "out of bounds" sort of guy?


Jack Harkness | via Tumblr


Goodbye
Sincerely yours,
Darie

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment