Tuesday 23 August 2016

Music Videos that were taken at School

Hello,

Картинка с тегом «80, gif, and 90»

The end of summer. It's not so sad as you think. I hope you will have the best school year. But now we have some time to take a rest and have fun, that is why I decided to make an article with amazing music videos which were taken in school or they are about student life. I think the songs can be in your playlist for school.


Black Magic (Little Mix)



Fancy (Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX)



Break The Rules (Charli XCX)



 Good Girls (5 Seconds of Summer)


Gravel To Tempo (Hayley Kiyoko)



Hollaback Girl (Gwen Stefani)



Teenage Dirtbag (Wheatus)



Move Your Body (Beyoncé)



...Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)



Literally My Life (MyLifeAsEva)



 Be Cool and Have Fun, 
Darie

1 comment:

  1. Very nice your blog and article. I like this blog thank for sharing.

    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete